Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Is Bush Too Informal?

Now, I know differ with a lot of conservatives out there when I say that President Bush is MUCH TOO informal. A lot of you like that folksy way President Bush has of talking. You enjoy Bush's slang and his nicknames for everyone he meets.

I on the other hand think that the office President Bush holds is much too important to be treated in such an informal way.

I am not saying that President Clinton was any better mind you! He took being in the Oval office and being informal to a whole other level!

I wish President Bush had the stage quality of President Reagan. Sigh, but I don't think that is happening anytime soon.

Check out this story and analysis of President Bush's style.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan