Friday, July 28, 2006

My Blog Is 1 Month Old!

Yes, Shining City Atop A Hill is one month old tomorrow July 29, 2006. Blogging has been a great experience and I would like to share what I learned in the past month:

5.) Instalaunches are just Awesome!

4.) Don't you dare not add a link to the site you just placed a trackback on.

3.) The Anonymity of the Internet can make people vicious! (Look in the comment section of that post)

2.) The definitions of "Wingnut" and "Moonbat."

1.) Blogging is one of the most addicting things in the world.


It is amzing how many wonderful people I have met in the last month. My favorites have been Jay, from Stop The ACLU, Kate from An Ol' Broad's Ramblings, and The Dumb Ox. Thanks for everything you guys!

Posted At StopTheACLU

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan