Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Loch Ness Monster


Now I am fascinated by myths and legends. Cryptozoology seems to be my thing. (Heck, I didn't know that I was big into cryptozoology until I looked up the word's definition) But I am not alone in my love for odd creatures. Some people are positively obsessed with the search for these animals!

So this CNN article about possible evidence of a creature similar to the rumored Loch Ness Monster living in Australia millions of years ago caught my interest.


Now, I know that there is very little chance that the Loch Ness Monster exists. The evidence put out there in the attempt to prove that Nessie is living in Loch Ness is pretty lame. But who knows?

The Earth is a large place... lots of hiding spots for interesting beasts!
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan