Friday, July 28, 2006

Mel Gibson Arrested For DUI

Check out the story at CNN.com.

Damnit, and Mr. Gibson was one of my heroes in Hollywood because he is a conservative Catholic. Why can't rich and famous people take limos when they are drinking? Remember Mr. Coors got arrested a few weeks ago for a DUI?

The whole thing is crazy. If I was super rich I would make sure I had a guy around me at all times watching what I did. His position would be called "That ain't Smart Boss"

Anytime I would think about doing something stupid... drinking and driving, selling drugs, or having sex with a minor for instance... the "That ain't Smart Boss" guy would punch me in the face to remind me of the fame and fortune I would give upfor my stupidity.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan