Friday, July 21, 2006

The Importance Of Life


A Picture Of A Partial-Birth Abortion


Here is a site to learn about the horrors of abortion.

At Shining City Atop a Hill we are not afraid to say that we are pro-life. We believe in the rights and the importance of each individual. We believe each individual life is precious no matter what form it is currently in.

While I am religious I do not think it is a good thing to impose my religious values onto others. I think this is a mistake a lot of Pro-Lifers make in the abortion debate. They bring in Jesus and the Church to support their Pro-Life position.

The debate gets too emotional.

Instead I follow my limited government approach to politics when discussing this issue. We should all ask ourselves this following question: How should the government interact with its citizens?

After much thought I have concluded that the government's chief role is to protect each one of its citizens from the deadly actions of others. The government should protect the weak from being devoured by the strong. That's why I think abortion should be made illegal.

I hope that both pro-life and pro-choice people learn as much as they can about abortion.

See how Stop The ACLU handles the Abortion issue.


"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan