Thursday, August 10, 2006

Libertarian Carnival

This is the first Carnival that I have put on. So I am a little new to exactly how to do it. But I did receive a few great articles that I encourage everyone to read.

What exactly is Libertarian economic thought? Well, it is about respecting the will of the individual and thus respecting the will of the free market. But it is much more than that as the following three excellent articles suggest.

First off, an excellent post titled Namaste Economics. Yes, that first word didn't mean much to me until I read the article. It is pretty lengthy but well worth the read.

Next, is the only reason to support a free market economy to get filthy rich? Of course not! Free enterprise is a great way to spread political freedom as this post suggests.

Finally, a topic close to every blogger's heart and pocketbook-Adsense. But does Google now think that it can do whatever it wants... even against market trends? Explore this topic more here.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan