Friday, July 07, 2006

Posting The Addresses Of Your Political Enemies Online Is Wrong

I have discussed this controversy in a previous post but I wanted to clarify myself after reading a comment that was left and receiving reader feedback.

I believe that posting personal information such as home addresses online is wrong. It is unsafe with the amount of wackos out there.

I believe that harassing those under the voting age is wrong. These kids are often just pawns for the parents or adults in the situation and don't know what's happening. Let's pledge to leave them alone.

I do however, stand by my earlier comments and disagree with the name that is occurring on both sides. Charges that opinions are anti-Semitic should not be thrown around so lightly.

Let's please get back to rational debate.


"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan