Monday, July 03, 2006

AShiningCity Is Right Wing? AShiningCity Looking For Liberal Conspiracies?

According to this author I am just that... a crazy "Right Wing Blogger."

But I believe that my loyal readers will see that I have been known to criticize the Republicans(Here, and here, oh and also here are good examples) and praise the Democrats (Here, and here, oh and also here are good examples).

And vice-versa is true as well... praising Republicans... Criticizing Democrats.

But sigh, sadly some people must rely on name calling and labels without looking further.


I am here to criticize both sides when I see fit. I don't care if you have a little "R" after your name or a little "D" ....if in some way you are endangering the personal liberty that is so vital to the Republic of ours I will do my best to challenge you.


Protecting freedom. That's the "Right" way to blog.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan