Monday, November 06, 2006

Election Predictions

Today is like Christmas Eve! Is everyone excited about tomorrow night? I know I am pumped.

Check out the following links for some good predictions on who will control Congress after Tuesday is over.
Take careful note to Dick Morris' NY Post editorial. Mr. Morris knows his politics and I am doubtful that he will be wrong here.

As a side note I am making the following prediction: The GOP will lose both the House and the Senate. The one bright spot will be in Maryland where Michael Steele will take a Senate seat for the Republicans.

If Steele can win in Maryland you gotta figure the man has a chance of getting on a national presidential ticket in the upcoming years. I heard him speak last year and I was very impressed (and the man is Roman Catholic... you know I like that!)
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan