Saturday, August 05, 2006

More Crap From DailyKos

Sorry for language... but I gotta say that DailyKos has been disappointing me very much lately. I once thought that perhaps DailyKos a good idea... getting people involved with politics... getting people excited again.

But then I find crap like this.


After seeing stuff like that I realize that a lot of the members of DailyKos are just so hate filled they really don't care if the Democrats win... just as long as they get to post their rants and ugly pictures.

The funny thing is that I support DailyKos' goal of electing more Democrats (for me I hope that would push the remaining Republicans to be more conservative). It is such a shame that DailyKos waste their energy on replacing one Democrat for another (ex. Lieberman Senate race).
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan