Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Michael Moore's Response To Lieberman's Lost

Check out his open letter.

Mr. Moore addresses the Republicans:
P.S. Republicans -- sorry to leave you out of this letter. It's just that our side has a little housecleaning to do. We'll take care of you this November.

Oh, I truly wish that would be the case. I had such high hopes for Mr. Moore's campaign to get rid of President Bush in 2004. But sadly that went down in flames. And I have a feeling that this purging of the Democratic party might result in the same thing... more Republican "conservatives" elected to office.


Mr. Moore has a special something to say to Mrs. Clinton:


To Hillary, our first best hope for a woman to become president, I cannot for the life of me figure out why you continue to support Bush and his war. I'm sure someone has advised you that a woman can't be elected unless she proves she can kick ass just as crazy as any man. I'm here to tell you that you will never make it through the Democratic primaries unless you start now by strongly opposing the war. It is your only hope. You and Joe have been Bush's biggest Democratic supporters of the war.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan