Monday, August 14, 2006

The Makings Of Jihad In America?

I have posted a few pictures from the recent Muslim protest in Washington D.C. These pictures can be seen here and here.

This site has an excellent video of Muslim kids shouting pro-war chants at the rally.

Now, remember this was suppose to be an anti-war rally!

The scary thing is that there were thousands of kids at the rally acting in a similar way.

My prediction? These "anti-war" rallies are going to get more and more violent in the future.


By the way, I thought it was sickening the amount of young kids at the rally. In the future, I don't give a damn if it is even a pro-Catholic/pro-life rally. I am NOT going to bring my underage children to a protest and use them like pawns. I wish other people felt the same way.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"--Ronald Reagan